Invisible Ink Kansas City
From our state-of-the-art Kansas City Tattoo Removal Center, to our experienced staff of certified technicians – Invisible Ink Tattoo Removers is the largest tattoo removal chain in the world, offering faster removal with less pain and greater satisfaction. Our beautiful Kansas City center is located on State Road and is equipped with the PicoWay Laser.
See More Kansas City Reviews!
We are growing! Checkout available positions in Kansas City below.
Laser Manager/General Manager- Kansas City, MO
Scope of the Position – This role requires interpersonal team members that can effectively drive sales results through consultative selling as well as provide safe and thorough laser treatments from the education phase through follow up care. This is an enterprising role that combines the administrative and operational duties of a general manager with the clinical responsibilities of a medical laser operator.
· Drive sales results through consultative selling
· Communicate realistic removal expectations and treatment outcomes
· Provide safe and thorough laser treatments
· Educate clients on the laser tattoo removal process
· Demonstrate superior interpersonal and communications skills
· Manage removal expectations
· Follow proper sanitation and clinical protocols
· Provide clients with the proper follow up care instructions
· Complete electronic documentation for all treatments
· Maintain appropriate oversight of center operations, to include scheduling
· Ensure client satisfaction by delivering superior customer service
· Build loyal referral relationships with tattoo artists, businesses, and clients
Personal Qualities and Skills – Qualities sought are:
• Passionate, intense work ethic manifested with a can-do, positive, results-oriented attitude
• Someone who instinctively sets high personal standards, and by example, communicates that need for their people and other teammates in the organization.
• Keen, inquisitive, ever-learning intellect
• Naturally creative … both in concept and process
• Great detail orientation, but someone that can step back and see the big picture, too.
• The company’s service and mission should resonate with the candidate. There should be a heartfelt empathy for the company’s clients.
Experience – Candidates must have a minimum of five years (ideally, 7-10 years) experience in effectively and efficiently managing consumer marketing efforts. The candidate:
• Must have:
o Must have one of the following certifications: a current NP/PA license and be a Senior Laser Practitioner
o Business,Spa or Practice experience
o Ability to work weekends and evenings
• Added positives (or nice-to-have):
o Healthcare or medical retail experience
o Experience on a service-centric business
Job Type: Full-time
We currently have 17 studios open across the country and we are growing fast. We offer excellent salaries and the opportunity for growth. If you are ready to join a group of dedicated and spirited team members across the country, please apply HERE.
Looking For A Different Location?
Change begins at any of our locations nationwide!
Able to remove all tattoo colors from all skin types faster, Invisible Ink Tattoo Removers is the first chain in the world to exclusively feature 3 Pico-Second Wavelengths in all centers. Traditional lasers have a hard time with some ink colors – especially yellows and blues. But Invisible Ink Tattoo Remover’s advanced 3-Wavelength PicoWay system works in a broader spectrum, removing more colors on more types of skin.
With advanced PicoWay® lasers, certified and highly-trained specialists, and thousands of completed tattoo removal sessions, Invisible Ink Tattoo Removers Kansas City only does tattoo removal and offers safe and effective tattoo removal. With a clear understanding of what you’re looking for, Invisible Ink Tattoo Removers guarantees your tattoo removal results. We make it easy to get started with affordable payment options designed for any budget. Ask about the Invisible Ink Tattoo Removers “Whatever It Takes” guarantee. Schedule a free consult to see why thousands of people choose Invisible Ink Tattoo Removers Indianapolis for their tattoo removal needs. Tattoo removal, it’s all we do!
Invisible Ink Tattoo Removers has hundreds of satisfied consumer reviews (and still counting) with an astounding 99% of these reviews highly positive. Check out what our Kansas City clients are saying about us!
Change That Won’t Break The Bank
Complimentary consultations, flexible pricing options for any budget, and always simple, fair and transparent tattoo removal prices. Whether you need a fade, full removal or just a little change, book your free consultation today!
Invisible Ink Tattoo Removers cannot treat permanent makeup (eyebrow, lip and eye liner tattoos), pregnant women, or women who are nursing. Recent tattoos need to be fully healed before treating (typically 6-8 weeks after receiving tattoo). For more information, or questions please give us a call at 1-866-465-0090.